Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All is Well


Well all five days of the Cytoxin went well. No unusual reactions or changes at all in Soleil. We have an appointment on Thursday morning at 11:30 with Dr. Romansik. Soleil should get the Adriamycin IV on Thursday and then we have a week off of no chemo! YEAH! The Adriamycin has to be given slowly directly into the vein. I don't like her getting this powerful drug, but the alternative is even worse.

My son has promised to help me get the video on my computer. He says he can "fix" my problem. I hope so because I would love for everyone to see what all the love and support has done for Soleil and see how well she is doing. I can't possibly thank everyone enough for everything that everyone has done for Soleil and I. I can't say it enough.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment