Friday, September 25, 2009

Soleil's check up at NEVOG


Well I am very happy to report Soleil got an excellent report this week on her first "healthy" checkup. She also got lots and lots of cookies from all the vet techs there because they hadn't seen her for such a long time. I think they wanted to make up for all the weekly cookies she had missed.

Her lymph nodes looked great and her bloodwork looked good. Her red blood cell count was on the low/normal line, but the Doctor didn't seem worried about it at all. Her white blood cell counts were all back up in the normal range. I was smiling all the way home.

4 comments:

  1. So nice to read!! I'm so happy for you and the beautiful Soleil!!

    Eva and my 3 beaucerons from Swden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous! I'm hoping that everything will be alright in the future too.

    Wiching you the best.

    H the female human & Z the female bearceron from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT NEWS!!!!

    Kellie, Akiva and Bleiz'h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elaine
    as far as my Beauceron is a half-sibling to Soleil your bad news means to me, that I have to care for her health more intensively. I wish You and Your Soleil a long term of good health and that everything stays stable for the future!
    Merry Christmas
    Andrea and Canette

    ReplyDelete