Sunday, June 28, 2009

Soleil Update


I know a lot of you have asked about how Soleil is doing. I am happy to report that 2 months into the chemotherapy, she is doing great. It is an 18 week series, so we are only about half way there.

This past week has been our very first week without a trip to the vets since March. She is officially on an every other week schedule. YEAH!!!

Soleil and I attended an agility trial in Maine (I was working as the scorer for the trial). This was the first time Soleil has competed in agility since the Nationals. She had a blast! I will post the video to YouTube and to my website soon. I will also try to post it here if I can figure it out. If not, I will post the link to the YouTube video.

I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of support Soleil and I have received. I can't begin to thank all of you enough for everything you have done. Thanks to the Beauceron community around the world and to the agility community. I don't know what I would have done without the outpouring of support I have received.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment